Thursday, February 4, 2010

REASONS or EXCUSES or WHO CARES! HA!

Its been about 7 months since I last blogged. I could give you a bunch of excuses like...

its been crazy
i had another baby (OH MY)!
i work 2 jobs
my hubby was unemployed
i have no internet at home (one of the downsides of living in the rural country, only snail slow speed available)
my daughter came home from her mission
i have 5 kids still at home
i have 2 rambunctious, wild grandbabies
football, baseball, plays, basketball, rehearsals, practice
i'm pta president of John's school
i was helping danny with his eagle project
i drive about 100 miles a day with work and lifes demands
i'm addicted to facebook

Need I go on? yes, life has just taken over and my personal life on blog world became overwhelming. I CAN however post snippets of it on facebook.

So, one of my 2010 goals is to post a new blog once a month or hopefully more! You see, I started this blog as a form of a personal (but not TOO personal) journal for my posterity! So far I have really cheated them! Sorry ya'll Great, Great Grandma Lyla can be a slacker!

So, here I go!!! Wish me luck!!!!!!





Just thought I'd add this pix from Johns baptism last October...more pix to come!

No comments: