Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Throwback!


An old throwback pix of me...I think I was 14 yrs old here...



When I first started blogging about 2 years ago I did this intro to the blogworld and decided to bring it back for my slew of new readers! HAHAHAHAH!

name is Lyla
eternal companion is Dan
kids-7, yes 7 I am a Polynesian Mormon...(I knew that would be pretty self-explanatory)
g-kids-YES 2 glorious! 2 beautiful! 2 amazing! 2 WHOOO HOOO!!! 1 amazing, smart, talented, beautiful, strong willed and happy boy named DONNIE and 1 gorgeous, blue-eyed, almost blonde, spitting image of her mama, breathtaking, sweet, precious and feisty granddaughter named LYLA ALANA!!
I am the youngest daughter of Saula and Tilini who hail from the Tonga Islands
I have 5 sisters all much, much older then myself!
Love my church and especially my ward family
Family is a BIG DEAL to me
Friends are too
Love to-surf the internet, watch movies, go shopping (hate window shopping), yard selling, public speaking, teaching, travel, karaoke, eating, talking on the phone, holidays with my family and more!
I am a Republican
I wished I went to college
I loved that I stayed home with my kids
I hate housework but, LOVE a clean house
Socializing and schmoozing is my thing
Total Type-A personality
My mom is my hero, I always say when I feel like life is just too hard, "Tilini did harder things"!
I am a brat to my sisters
I am the cool aunt
I am the PITB to my beloved-(that can either be Pain In The Butt or Pitt bull) you decide!
I am also his WORLD!!! Really, I am just ask him!
I have no interior decorating skills
I can throw a party like you have never seen!
I love to sing, dance, emcee and I especially love getting $$$ for it!
I love myfamily.com
I deliver the mail..."Neither snow, nor rain, nor heat, nor gloom of night stays these courageous couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds" blah, blah, blah!! More "going postal" blogs to come!
I love being in charge
I am a PTA President
I talk better then I listen
I am a pretty good cook
I am a better passenger then driver and...last but not least...(drum roll please)!


"I'm good enough, I'm smart enough and gosh darn it everybody likes me"! If you were an avid fan of SNL back in the late 80's you'll get that joke...if you were just born around that time, sorry you missed out on one of SNL's best skits ever!!!



So, now that you have a little insight into my life I hope that you weren't too bored, disappointed or shocked! If you really know me then you aren't shocked at all!!

3 comments:

Taylored Tots said...

Love it Lyla! You are one pretty amazing woman for sure!

Dolly said...

I'm impressed-and amazed that we look so much a like as teens:) Cute picture my friend!

Lyla And Company! said...

It was good to see you today Dana! I love the store!

Dolly, I wanna see pix! go on twin sistah!