Sunday, February 14, 2010

The day of LOVE!


The Valentine Birthday babies! LOVE these two!

Well, today is Valentines Day and in about 90 minutes it will be officially over. This day of LOVE has been just that, a day filled with my LOVED ones all around me! It started off perfect, I woke up to start the chicken for lunch after church and, waiting on my kitchen counter was a beautiful card and chocolate covered pretzels! My Dan gave me this card that said everything I needed to hear, it gave me that warm, soft and sweet feeling. It made me want to hug and kiss the LOVE of my life, which I did...for at least 7 minutes! ;)

Then we went to church and my sweet primary boys had some yummy treats for me to show their LOVE to me as their teacher! I am so grateful to be their teacher...they teach me more though because they are so smart and spiritual and filled with the light of Christ.

I also got to teach the sisters in RS today. Our lesson was all about Jesus Christ, our Savior, our chosen leader! I cannot think of a more perfect topic to speak on this day of LOVE then about our Savior who gave us the greatest gift of all...eternal life and salvation, all because He LOVES us all!

After church we all came home and prepared a birthday lunch for my sweet Loni Anne, she turned 23 today. Jaz, Brooks, Donnie, Lyla, Grantie, Clark, Molly, Jimmy, Emily, Eva and Bradley joined us today for the festivities! We had a yummy feast and Uncle Grant made, "holy" cake for Loni Anne! If you haven't had some of this cake you must try it! One bite and your like, "Holy freakin' cow this cake is awesome! Hence the name holy cake! Loni Anne wants this cake to be her wedding cake too...hmmm...I will have to think on that one for awhile! Grant LOVES his Loni Anne!

So this day has been fun filled and the LOVE I have felt today was great. I feel so blessed and fortunate to have family and friends who LOVE and care for me! This day of LOVE is almost over but the feelings and memories made today will last a lifetime...I LOVE that!

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Awesome blog Sis. Nock!! You guys are great!

Lyla And Company! said...

Hey there...hope your doing good! Happy Valentines Day to you!