Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Sister Nock Sighting!

Loni Anne emailed us today and, then just a few minutes after she sent it, she sent this note!!! THIS WAS TOO EXCITING NOT TO SHARE!!!!!!!!!!



"Oh my goodness! It’s my pday and guess who I just saw! I saw the first presidency! I’m checking my email and then the sisters in the Joseph smith memorial building say that they were coming! Well, we move from the computers and stand where we can see them! Well, they stopped and talked to us! President Monson asked if we were ready for conference and we all said YES! And then I said to President Uchtdorf that I enjoyed his talk! So, yes…I saw and spoke with the first presidency! Briefly. But I did it! Yeah! What an amazing! Day! I love my mission! It’s the best in the world! No really. It is! Promise! Tell alexis to hurry up and come here! She’d be great here"!



President Monson, President Eyering and President Uchtdorf!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW LYLA!!!! that is soooooo awesome!!!!!!!

i would have been freaking out!!!!!!!!!!

Dolly said...

I am so happy for your daughter!!! I'll have to tell "Elder Roy" :)
What an amazing moment in time...

snow said...

Gotta tell Elder Jones about that! She definitely has an "advantage" being in SLC, but she is so deserving of it every bit:)
Love ya'll!