Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Is Change Good?

Not sure if it is but, I wanted a change and when that happens I just do it!

There are things I want to change right now like...

My body
My hair
My weight
My eating habits
My tires on my van
My van
My balance in my bank account
My job
My...whatever else..

I can change some and I can't change others so..I will start with what I can change....

MY BLOG!!!!!!!!

I hope you enjoy my new look and blog!



This is one thing I wouldn't want to change!


What are 3 things you would change right now in your life if you could?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my list would be a lot like yours!!!! except the new blog part :) i already did that recently ♥

i love your new blog Lyla!

Dolly said...

That's exactly why I've been changing my layouts on my blog Lyla! You just gave me free-psych help :)

I would change my income level-UP, and I would find me a job, and I would get more sleep!

Lyla And Company! said...

Hi Ladies...hope your both well!!! Dolly your list and mine sounds alot alike!

The Shabby Princess said...

Job. Body. $$ :)