Wednesday, October 15, 2008

POLITICS! SHMOLITICS!

Ok, time to vent...how many of you are sick and tired of all the negative and hateful campaigning?

It is so amazing how the people running to "RUN" the country are worse then a bunch of 8th grade girls fighting over a boy or fighting to be in the popular clique. The backstabbing, fighting and finger pointing is...

RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!

And, all of this just to prove they are somehow right, justified or whatever else they want to be!!!

Well, I not only get it from the TV, radio and all the billboard ads, and through my email but...

I GET IT AT WORK! YES. WORK.

I am a rural carrier and I have to case all the political mailings and treat them as 1st or 2nd class mail! Meaning they go out the day they come and there are 1000's

EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN YOU SCREAM WITH ME NOW???

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP WITH THE RIDICULOUS MAILINGS...

NO ONE READS THEM!

WE USE THEM AS COASTER FOR OUR GLASSES....

AS MAKE SHIFT DUST PANS WHEN WE SWEEP...

TO FAN OURSELVES...

AND TO AID IN PICKING UP DOGGIE MESS IN THE YARD!!!!!!!!!

I HATE ALL THE NEGATIVE POLITICS AND ALL THAT GOES WITH IT!!!!!!

POLITICS! SHMOLITICS!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Dolly said...

AMEN LYLA!!! You do parties and you deliver mail? How do find time to blog my friend-carry a laptop all day? I'm impressed:)

Unknown said...

Word.

Anonymous said...

AMEN SISTA!!!!!

The Shabby Princess said...

I was a poli sci major in college and my biggest dream in life has been to work in politics.... I don't.... but, anyways... This election has me up a tree! I can't handle all the finger pointing and the anger and the just plain meanness. It's a mess. Is it November 5th yet?