Sunday, October 19, 2008

Scattergories and STEELERS

This is from an email but I thought it looked fun enough to share on my blog!!! I love this game and usually would win anytime I would play it!

SCATTERGORIES...it's harder than it looks!

Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have
to be real places, names, things, nothing made up!






WHAT IS YOUR NAME? Lyla
4 LETTER WORD: Love

TV SHOW: Leave it to Beaver

BOY NAME: Lincoln

GIRL NAME: Lauren
OCCUPATION : Log Splitter

SOMETHING TO WEAR: Lingerie

BEVERAGE: Lemonade
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Lysol
PLACE: Living Room
REASON FOR BEING LATE: Laid in bed too long....
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: LOOK OUT!!!!!!!

Wanna play along?? Go ahead, just let me know so I can check your answers out!


ALSO, JUST HAD TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO MY AWESOME PITTSBURGH STEELERS!!!!!! WE BEAT THE CINCINNATI "BUNGALS" TODAY SO YEAH!!!!!!!!!! SORRY TO ANY OF YOU CINNCI FANS....NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

~~*MeLinda*~~ said...

LOL....Kolo is my brother in law, the youngest of these crazy filipe boys....so bet that your one of your nephews is travis ?? plus he is the only guy i know that has talked about his family from NC...Love travis, good guy, my kids love him, he uyse to always bring over the "new" avaitar series....i grew up with Nancy (Fonua)bloomfield in church, we still keep in touch , you know through the internet....but yeah, Kolo use to always go around with travis and reno....small world, thanks for stopping by....and i know, crazy how many poly's blog...toooo funny