Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sweet Dreams

Donnie and Baby Lyla came over last night and they crawled into bed with Dan and I last night.

They felt so good with their soft baby skin and that yummy baby powder smell. They gave me kisses and said sweet things like, "Nana I love you" and "Papa so funny".

We watched about 15 minutes of Disney and before I knew it I felt Baby Lyla's little body go limp on my left arm, and then I heard Donnie snoring in my right ear. My stretched out arms ached a bit, longing to go back in the curling position while lying on my side but, I just couldn't let these sweet babies go. They are only this small for such a short period of time! These are such precious times and memories! I LOVE being their Nana!

1 comment:

VEEYAH said...

YAY!! I found you!! Thanks for the invite Aunty Lyla...I'm exicted to go and read and catch up on Lyla & Company!! =) I put myself down as a follower to your blog, so now you can get to mine...I hope!! I couldn't figure out how to invite people, so I hope it works!! Love you...and your writings...kisses to lil' Lyla and the DON!