Thursday, July 9, 2009

"So, come what may"

I must say, life has been crazy lately! I feel sometimes overwhelmed by it all. I am writing this in hopes that its just me looking at this thing anymore! LOL! I am unsure sometimes of what I am supposed to be learning from all these trials, and then I hear of someone else's trails and once again, grateful for mine! All I can say is that my life has taken unexpected twists and turns but, for some reason I and I alone KNOW why! My life is a direct result of my choices in my earlier life. And that's ok, I understand that I am still loved by my Heavenly Father and that I do have a wonderful and supportive family.

I just want to understand why life can be so AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! ya feel me? Well, like President Hancock says (my stake president), "We can do hard things"! I believe that, I know its true I just need to remember it!

Sister Nock told Sela in January at Temple Square, "I believe in Christ, so come what may". I feel the exact same way, I just need to remember it! That's all...

No comments: