Thursday, November 27, 2008

Holidays are here!!!!!!!!

The Holidays are HERE!!!!!!!!

This is my favorite time of the year!

I love, love, love the holiday season!

People seem to be nicer!

Stores have the BEST sales!

I love the beautiful white snow!

My house is all lit up!

There is a party EVERY weekend!

I get presents!

I give presents!

My hubby doesn't moan about me shopping for silly things!

I usually get to see my mom!!!!!!!

I have all my kids in town!

And, it seems as if the Savior is on our minds more then normal!

There are just a few things different though...

First of all, my Loni Anne will NOT be home because she is on a mission...

I may not be able to attend all the parties and festivities because of the dreaded post office!

My mom will be here but only right before Christmas and then off she goes to Pa.

It rarely snows in warm North Carolina!

And, this year because of the crazy economy gifts will NOT be as plentiful (sad day)!

But, the most important thing of this season is remembering the birth of our Savior and remembering those less fortunate!





I love the Holidays!!!

1 comment:

Wagner Fam said...

Lyla, we love ya and miss you lots. you should go to our blog and check out the girls costumes.
We are hoping to plan a trip this up coming year to come and see you and your fam!!!
The Wagners
www.esbskwagner.blogspot.com