Thursday, February 12, 2009

On the road again!!

So, my hubby and I leave tomorrow morning and make our way across this beautiful country in my mama's Cadillac! YES! folks she got a caddy for Christmas from my sister Loni and Grant! Dan and I get to take it to SLC for her and we are excited for several reasons....

1st we get to be alone for a couple days,

2nd we are driving a caddy cross country (that doesn't need any explanation),

3rd, we are going to see our girls, Sister Nock and Sela,

4th, we are going to hit up some sights along the way,

5th, we are going to take Alexis (Sister Jones) to the MTC,

6th, we are going to the temple and also a temple wedding so we will see TONS of my family!!!! (Ok, maybe I'm a little (LOTS) more excited to see them then he is.

There are so many more but those are definitely the highlights! I will keep you all posted on our trip and will post pictures soon! WHOOOO HOOOO UTAH HERE WE COME!!!!!!!

No comments: