Wednesday, February 25, 2009

MY WORST NIGHTMARE!


I just got off the plane from SLC to JFK and made a pit stop to the restroom. As I was reapplying some make-up, a woman and girl ran into the restroom screaming, "Macy?! Jordan?!" The woman standing next to me just looked at me and together we mouthed, "OH MY GOSH"! As I walked out of the restroom I see the woman crying frantically as she is telling others about it and they join her in her search for the 2 kids. I see her a few minutes later being approached by a plain clothes security man and she was telling him her 2 boys walked into the men's restroom and after awhile they didn't come out so she went in and they were gone! Now, I see all kinds of security people walking around still looking....I stopped and said a silent prayer asking Heavenly Father to please help them find the kids and that they are safe! This is truly my worst nightmare

3 comments:

snow said...

I'd really be upset if I were you not knowing how this thing was resolved too! Prayer is the best tool we have in a situation like this.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

That story gave me goosebumps... how horrifying!