Monday, February 23, 2009

A Beautiful Temple Wedding!

My nephew Ala got married to a beautiful young lady named Mary Lou just last friday! They were married for time and all eternity in the beautiful and majestic Salt Lake Temple!




There were about 60 of us in the temple to witness the couples special day!




Then about 3 hours later there were about 500 of us at the reception partying, dancing, eating and having way too much fun! I was honored to have emceed the great reception! The talents that were displyed that night were wonderful and it never ceases to amaze me at how talented my family is!

I saw so many members of my amazing Fonua Family and we had a wonderful time together!



My cousin Sela and hubby Sia (Parents of the groom) my favorite cousin!


My handsome nephews and their boys!


Handsome cousin Al with his wife Jen

My Sela Belle dancing the night away!

Dan and I


The little Fonua girls dancing to "Wishin', hopin' and prayin'"! too cute!


But, by far the best part of the day was knowing that two of Heavenly Father's sweet children kept themselves pure and clean to enter this holy place and marry the way that He has asked us to!

Mr. and Mrs. Ala Brown!


No comments: