Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday Tell All

Topic for today is...

"What do you like most about Spring? Do you have a Springtime memory to share"?




These are things I love about springtime...

The weather (IT IS PERFECT)!
The flowers blooming everywhere are so beautiful
Spring Break with the kids (we don't even have to go anywhere)
Shedding the sweaters and jeans
Easter and hiding the baskets and, watching John John start to freak after everyone else has found theirs! Plus, my father in law usually comes down and visits which is always so fun!




Peoples moods just seem to change and they seem happier
Attending my kids recitals
The soccer, lacrosse and t-ball games! Yes! I love them all!
Spring Cleaning, I know this sounds weird but, I LOVE going through my stuff a few times a year and decluttering the entire house!!! Spring is always one of those times! Feels so good!
Kite flying with Pap! He always gets a very nice kite and takes it to the beach with the kids!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love when the trees bloom and waking up to chirping birds. Their song is so much prettier in the spring! Oh how I love spring too!