Tuesday, December 9, 2008

"All I want for Christmas is"...

A million dollars!!! NBFR! My kids have given me their lists and let me just give you a sampling of what they want!

Wii
XBOX 360
Razor Cell Phones
Games for all their video game units
Nintendo DS
Trampoline
Really expensive shoes and clothes
Laptops
XBOX live cards? (I have no clue what this is)!
Taylor Swift and Jonas Brothers concert tickets!

and more...

Why don't they just ask for world peace...I think that is more do-able at this point! Whatever happened to Barbies and GI Joe's? I remember just dying for a Baby Alive and an Easy Bake Oven! Wow! Life was just so much simpler back in the day...simpler and cheaper! Whatever they end up getting I KNOW they'll appreciate but, I just wish I could give them everything on their lists because they really are great kids and deserve it all! But, they will make do with what they get and I am sure they'll survive! I did!

No comments: